RE: my coils not up to snuff

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Sam,

Without knowing the major diameter of your toroid stack I can't give you an
exact answer, but it looks like you'll need more turns on your primary in
order to tune the coil.  I also see that you are running a resonant value
cap.  Unless you have your safety gap, which isn't listed, it's very
possible for you to kill your NST.  You will want to add at least a muffin
fan to your spark gap to aid in quenching.

Hope this helps,

Mark Stolz
Pearland, TX
http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org/