Re: Inner tubes

Had lay up fiberglass on the OUTSIDE of the tube.  After it dries, cut some
slots in the interior of the toroid surface and slice/pull pieces of the
tube out.  Powersand the fiberglass toroid and then cover with strips of
aluminized foil.

The large farm tractor and mining equipment inner tubes make huge toroids.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913