Re: New 8 second long 550 kV Power Arc

Original poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have a sneaking suspicion that the arc was staged. Perhaps they put a
small wire up there as a trigger or something? I base this on;

a: The camera was ready BEFORE the event happened. It was focused on the
exact spot where something was about to happen. If this had happened
spontaniously, you would have seen something else (a safety inspection
video or something), then heard FIZAT in the background, the camera would
have shown a half-second of dirt, then wildly swung up and over, and THEN
shown the last half of the arc.

b: It only happened on one phase, there was no arcing at all on the other 3
phases.

That's my theory anyway :)

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.
     - André Gide, 1869 - 1951