Brent DeBolt & The HIGH VOLTAGE PIGS

Original poster: "Paul Marshall" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

About a month ago I sent Brent a Money order for a Transformer. I Haven't
heard from Him since and I have sent quite a few e-mails. He said in his
last e-mail to me that he had just shipped a transformer to Bert Hickman. I
would like to know if anyone on the list has ever dealt with Brent and what
their experiences were. I realize that his computer might be down or that
for some other reason he may not be able to contact me. I want to know if
anyone out there knows anything.

Thanks,

Paul S. Marshall

_