Forwarded from Jeff Parisse...

Dear TCML,

Time constraints have forced me to unsubscribe from the TCML. I'd like to
publicly thank Chip and Terry for creating such an amazing forum. They
truly work from the heart and we all owe them our thanks.

I fully appreciate my time on this list and the opportunity to get to know
many of you on line and in person. I am always available at
<mailto:jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com should anyone wish to
write and I will continue to post announcements on any kVA Effects public
performances (such as the upcoming "More than Human" on the Discovery
Channel in January).

Thanks for our time together and please stay safe!

Jeff W. Parisse, Director
kVA Effects
<http://www.teslacoil-dot-com/>www.teslacoil-dot-com