moderator note

As we all climb indoors for the winter....

Be sure and clip out, or snip, or delete, old unneeded parts of posts that
you reply to!!

We have like 1050 members now so repeating parts of old post that are not
needed can consume a ton of server bandwidth!!

The number of posts per day will climb as it always does in the winter
months for us northern hemisphere folks...  So please keep it "short and
sweet" least we all get our boxes eaten up with "too much stuff" ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry