Re: Removing NST insulators

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Jim,

I did that to a 15/60 that someone had damaged with a screwdriver.  I pried
the tar out from the back side of the insulators and found they turn about
90 degrees and pop out.  I then removed the stud and put a length of
allthread thru it with a nut and washer on the top.  I then filled it with 5
minute epoxy and put a nut and washer on the bottom.

David E Weiss