RE: Water absorbtion of Gray PVC

Original poster: "Chris Arnold" <chris_arnold-at-msn-dot-com>

Gary,

I have seen a secondary coil burn up from the inside out, but it was on a
~1000 W SSTC and the wire was passed via a sharp bend to the inside of the
tube.  It also did not have any baffles inside to prevent such failures.

Chris Arnold