pt-coil caps/too many?

Original poster: Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com

On my new coil, my secondary will be a 10" sonotube, wrapped 1440 times
with 20 gauge wire (50 inches of turns). The spark gap is a 3450 RPM. 6"
disc with 8 flying electrodes. MY toroid is a 9X30 spun toroid and my
primary will be 12" inner diameter, with 18 turns. The cap bank will be 5
strings of 16 geek group caps, for a total of .0458UF. Is this too much
capacitance? If not, what would be considered too much, with the coil I am
building?

Thanks
Adam
KD5WIT