Re: Tried again tonight, still have problem

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 12/6/03 11:56:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Robert,

The message I just read from Gerry R about your primary capacitor size
seems like a very good question.  I have a 6" secondary with 27.6" of # 22
wire.  I use two toroids larger than yours.  My primary cap is .05 ufd, or
50 nf.  The resonant frequency of the system is about 106 khz.  If your cap
really is 6 times larger than mine, I don't see how your system can be in
tune.  Can you give us all the design details of your system so we can run
some numbers on it?  Or, is the cap really 32nf?

Thanks, Ed Sonderman