RE: Water absorbtion of Gray PVC

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

I dare say that I've seen far more successful secondaries built without
sanding and Glyptal than I have seen engines without changing oil.

Further, the secondary failures that I have seen have all been due to
racing arcs or pri-sec arcing, affecting only the exterior surface of
the coil, generally polyurethane.  I've never heard of a failure
originating on the form _beneath_ the winding.

Gary Lau
MA, USA