Re: Theoretical understanding

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Tristan,

Read pn1401 and pn2511 at the following site. These are accessible at Paul
Nicholson's TSSP pages.
These are a "work in progress", but I think you'll find them interesting
regarding the physics involved with these resonators.

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/

Take care,
Bart