RE: Terrified Parents

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh-at-synthstuff-dot-com>

A minor (and parental-I'm 53) nit here...  <grin>
Also, please bear with me because I do not know anything about you.

Building and running a Tesla Coil requires a lot of care, patience and
forethought.

Someone capable of this should also be capable of writing well but I see
a bunch of typos in your email.

Your Mom __probably__ has your best interests at heart and I bet that if
you can prove to her that you are taking extraordinary cautions she will
feel a lot more comfortable - maybe even supportive...

Take care!
Dave