Re: NEWBIE

Original poster: Wil <wil-at-deathlord-dot-net>

  I am looking to do something like the Violent Sisters shown on this page
here.

http://www.teslacoil-dot-net/Custom.htm

One on each post of the back of the chair. And the parts that are shown in
plexiglass to be installed inside of round balls or spheres to look like
something associated with a transformer or part of a mad scientist lab. I
plan to mount the coils on an upward angle coming out of the the sphere and
on the very top, install an insulator like you will see here.

www.deathappeal-dot-com/insulator1.jpg

  I would buy the violent sisters from him and have him install them inside
some sort of ball, but the smallest ball they would fit in is 12" and I
need no more than 10" spheres for them to not look out of place and almost
cartoonish. Here is a drawing of what I want to do.

http://www.deathlord-dot-net/website%20images/elec1.jpg