Re: coil at school?

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Kenin... I have the same problem. I place coils to be tested in a room with
NO computers on a conductive pad  on the floor. I use a good line filter and
I have had no problems. I would never try to test any TC in a room with a
computer or any other electronic equipment
    Robert   H--