RE: coil at school?

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Kevin,

With both the filter and a decent ground you should be fine.  I've run
coils at several schools without incident.  I did trip a circuit breaker
one time on an overloaded branch, but no equipment was hurt.

Mark Stolz
Pearland, TX
http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org/