Re: Does anyone recognize this problem? Tried again!

I'm curious,  what is the VA rating of your power source (also Vs_oc), Cp,
type of gap, BPS, primary geometry, distance between strike rail and top
turn of secondary, secondary winding dimensions, coil form material, and
toroid size and height (bottom edge) above secondary top turn?  This might
shed some light on your problems.

Gerry R
Ft Collins, CO