Low output coil

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello,
I've just completed a 2kw Tesla coil with the help and suggestions of
members of this list namely Gerry R and Ed Sonderman, thanks again guys.
The reason for this E-mail is that it has a very low output, about  3" it
should produce streamers about 36" at least. The coil is in tune judging
from spark length and oscilloscope measurements. My personal thoughts are
it might be K but I'm new to this. Dose anyone have suggestions, any are
welcome.
Specs:
Transformer
120v 60Hz
2 Mots stacked for 4800vac
secondaries connected to core- cores grounded
2400vac relative to ground
PFC
No filter

   Spark Gap
Adjustable single half ball gap with fan (65CFM airflow)
I think I'll try to build a sync gap

Tank Cap
MMC Type
5 in series 25 in parallel 125 total
Each cap 0.01uF 3KV
0.05 uF 20% tolerance each cap
Rated 15000 VDC
Made from ceramic High Q caps
Cap bank has been checked for damage by visual a multimeter inspection-
not
damaged

Primary
Type- Flat "pancake" coil
7 turns
1/4 inch copper tubing
1/2 spacing between turns
1 inch spacing between inner most turn and secondary
4 inch width of coil
3/4 of an inch from base
3.81 uh need to form resonant freq of 363kHz
14.051uh total -formals used
Strike rail - open loop, 4inches above primary connected to bottom of
secondary

Secondary
aspect ratio of 6:1
3"! inch by 18 inch
#24 enameled magnet wire
about 900 turns
Top load- toroid 16.117pF
resonant feq at 363kHz with top load -measured
1/4 inch above primary
Top load close to secondary for electrostatic shielding - see I do know
something
wound on power line grounding insulator