Posting problems (fwd)

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:47:19 -0700
From: Clara Marie and Encil  <encil-at-foxinternet-dot-com>
To: Chip Atkinson <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Posting problems

Hello Chip

I am sorry to keep bothering you but, I tried posting again
today, the first time since you corrected my last posting
problem, and had no success.  Could you send this post, the part
below, on to the list for me.

Thank you for your time.
W. Encil Scott

Your load will be 15 amps or less so this wire should work great.
And I do still have some wire left.
But, I need to know how much you need and where to mail the
package.

We hope your day is Sunny and Warm!!

Clara Marie and Encil