Re: Park Plaza confusion

Forget the 800 number.  Apparently it's some national chain and they are
very disorganized.  Just call 608-356-6422 --- that's direct to the Park
Plaza Hotel in Baraboo --- and you will get a room at the reserved rate of
$76.  Twenty rooms are reserved in the name Cheesehead Teslathon.

Sorry for the confusion.  It's a good thing these people aren't flying ---
the skies wouldn't be safe for anyone!

Dr. Resonance