Re: Marx generators

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I've built a small marx generator a few months ago.  My website has
schematics, design notes, and lots of detailed pictures of the Marx
Generator.
You can see them here:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/marxgenerator01.htm

The Captain