Re: Possible Virus?

Hi Chris,

As always, assume any attachments "from" the Tesla list are viruses.

The Tesla list never sends out file attachments of any kind.  Only plain
ASCII text is sent (no html).

Many viruses fake the sending address so they may "appear" to be from
someone you know.  They typically ask you to run some file attachment or
send them your credit card numbers...

Delete any file attachment "from" the Tesla list.  It is for sure a virus
that is faking the pupman address.

It is unlikely the servers themselves would be affected and we do monitor
for that.  We seem fine here.

I also got a bunch of attachment related to canceling accounts or what ever
the latest stupid virus is here, but they just get trashed along with the
rest of the junk this popular address collects.  If it does not "sound
right" it isn't...

And the former queen of Nigeria still has not sent me that $25,000,000 ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry