Possible Virus?

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi everybody,

I just recieved an email from the server that responds to a request for
submission to this list. The message also had an attachment on it. I was
tempted to open it when I realized that the subject was the same as many
other spams I have also recieved, all with the same type of attachment. I
didn't read it for fear that the virus that is going around may have
infected the server. I'm not entirely sure whether or not the message was
benign or not, so I wanted to ask and find out. Has anybody else recieved
any message like this? Terry, have you taken a look at that server
recently? Just a heads-up for everybody else.

-Chris