Re: door knob caps

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

 > No Ed, we don't sell the caps.  We just buy them for $3 direct from the
 > GeekGroup.
 >
 > I could photocopy my design notebook notes and send them to you if that
 > would help.
 >
 > We used 10 stages with 60 caps in each stage.  Each stage had 30 in series
 > to get the 60 kV rating and then we put another 30 in parallel to get more
 > energy.  This uses 60 total caps per stage x 10 stages for 600 kV output.
 >
 > Used a single end of a 35 kV dental x-ray xmfr with doubler circuit to
 > charge the whole stack.
 >
 > Dr. Resonance
 >
 > Resonance Research Corporation
 > E11870 Shadylane Rd.
 > Baraboo   WI   53913

	When you get the chance (no hurry as I may never get to this project
but have always had plans to build a big Marx generator and would still
like to give it a try) I'd appreciate the details.  I didn't realize
what capacitors you were using.

Thanks,

Ed