Re: door knob caps

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

No Ed, we don't sell the caps.  We just buy them for $3 direct from the
GeekGroup.

I could photocopy my design notebook notes and send them to you if that
would help.

We used 10 stages with 60 caps in each stage.  Each stage had 30 in series
to get the 60 kV rating and then we put another 30 in parallel to get more
energy.  This uses 60 total caps per stage x 10 stages for 600 kV output.

Used a single end of a 35 kV dental x-ray xmfr with doubler circuit to
charge the whole stack.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.