FL Teslathon - Magnet Wire available for sale

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

To all those planning on attending the Florida Teslathon this Labor day
weekend:

We are planning on having magnet wire of all types for sale at very good
prices.  Let me know (by Monday evening) what size, weight (10#, 80#, 250#,
and partial weight spools if you need), shape (Round, Square, or
Rectangular) and color (if available) of wire you would like and I'll try
and have it there.

Please respond offlist to:   DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net

Thank you and best regards,

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage