Re: RFI absorbing wire

Original poster: "John by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

If any of you are having problems with this link just copy it in to your
address bar:
For wire: located on page 2

<http://www.surplussales-dot-com/Wire-Cable/MagTefSilmain.html>http://www.surplussales-dot-com/Wire-Cable/MagTefSilmain.html

Main site at:

<http://www.surplussales-dot-com/Wire-Cable/MagTefSilmain.html>http://www.surplussales-dot-com/

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz "

John,

The link was dead, and I tried to search the part number and description. Is
the link dead for you too? Maybe they sold out. I didn't know such a thing
existed, and I'd like to play with some..

Jonathan

www.madlabs.info