IT WASN'T ME!!(was Power outage)

Original poster: "sebastian gaeta by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Hi Dave,

My parents always yell my name in blame when the lights go out, but this
time I was at work. I was doing paperwork at the time so the guys there
couldn't blame me either! I usually get blamed at work too :-)

Sue (It wasn't me!) from Long Island

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz "

Was there someone up there in the Northeast running a really big coil
yesterday without a line filter? :-) Perhaps not using a dedicated ground,
or no strike rail, or maybe just badly out of tune? Be careful!!!! :-)

Dave