Re: differential probes

Hi Jimmy,

At 09:33 PM 8/14/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Hey Terry,
>
>Have you done any more playing around with your probe?
>Are all of the problems fixed?
>
>=====
>Jimmy

So Sorry...  But no......  I got "wiped out bad" this last 7 days:

http://twfpowerelectronics-dot-com/~killspidy/

A "really bad week"...

Sorry for the "evil",.but Terry don't take these things
"lightly"..........  I guess me and Michael Jackson have something in
common now :o))

But what I really need is the "real" HV resistors to get shipped from DK to
go on...

I need a little time to recover "mentally" still toooo  %:o)))

Cheers,

         Terry