Re: Crackle Neon Tubes and tesla coils . . .

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CanalRay-at-aol-dot-com>

Dan: The fellow who had the large crackle tubes is a doctor
(ophthalmologist) whose name I can't remember (CRS). He had the tubes made
by Larry Albright who is out in California. I also have a crackle tube made
by Larry. Unfortunately he has suspended making those tubes to do other
things. You might try Wayne Stratman of Stratman Designs in Boston, MA. He
does make a variety of neat tubes. Hope this helps.

Tom