RE: Why does running an NST on an async gap kill it?

Hi,

The "latest" Terry filter specs at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/NSTFilt.jpg

now varies the number of MOVs for various NST voltages.  The number of MOVs
has also been improved to provide a little more tolerance and room for
people with 140VAC variacs.

Cheers,

         Terry