Re: Call for papers - Journal of Amateur Science

Original poster: "Harvey Norris by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>
 >
 > Hi,
 >
 > The newly created "Journal of Amateur Science" is
 > asking for papers.
 >
 > http://jamsci-dot-org
 >
 > Journal of Amateur Science is an online journal of
 > the work of amateur
 > scientists.  Unlike high powered Ph.D's in big
 > universities experimenting
 > under big government grants, true "amateur"
 > scientists typically can not
 > get there work published in "Nature" or "The
 > American Institute of Physics"
 > :D  Realizing that there is outstanding work done by
 > amateurs working in
 > their homes, garages, etc., the Journal of Amateur
 > Science is a place
 > "they" can get their work published.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on this
excellent category here, Terry!
     There's a lot of sideline issues not particularly
related to tesla coils themselves that can be
established as a data base for a different category of
research whereby the effects of multi-layered coils
made by source frequency resonance effects can be
noted. This frequency source of the common AC
converted alternator made to output frequencies past
400 hz can be used on resonant circuits to great
avail, but it is kind of "off topic" for tesla list.
This a great additonal category you have added here
then, so I should mention that  two recent articles on
the alternator source frequency resonant circuits at
Jpegs Of the MISTUNED Binary Resonant Air Core Triple
Resonant Transformer

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/765
and
  Dual Line Coupled Inputs to the MISTUNED Triple
Resonance Transformer
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/766

In any case when I can categorize things better I
could submit something worthwhile in proper format,
and your idea here is worth some merit, as it is
simply true that alternator research itelf is amazing!
One of the things I might try to submit is the self
energized field attempt. So when I get things figured
out, I'm glad you have established a forum for these
kind of things!

Sincerely HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

_