RE: T&R Electric -A Fix ??

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

T&R is no longer selling ANY pigs to ANY company or individual. I have a
5 million dollar insurance policy and I had my agent send them my cert..
No luck! kVA Effects is a full Corporation (not an "S", not a "LLC") and
we couldn't buy because of our intended use.

We won't lie to our vendors about how we're going to use the
transformers.

Jeff