From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: 04 August 2003 14:50
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: T&R Electric -A Fix ??

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

Team in the States

If  a group of USA coilers produced a "sale and purchase agreement" that
was properly made to fully protect T&R which could be offfered to them
for standard use when selling to amateur users would this make them
happy to re-enter the market.

I'd imagine that to create such a document would require some work but
maybe it's worth it to coliers in USA.

The sale and purchase agreement would contain suitable warnings that the
purchaser is aware of the risks and inherenet dangers and will not hold
T&R its agents or employees  liable and stuff like that.

Good luck from NZ where pigs are only 11kv and we use other methods

Ted L