Re: Copper sphere

Original poster: "fleps by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fleps-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

 >  Does anybody know where I could get a copper sphere, about 6-10 inches in
diameter?

Hi Steve

I've seen copper (almost-)spheres at a plumbing supplies place - they're
used for floats in water tanks, so they have a threaded fitting soldered on.
The ones I saw were quite rough-surfaced though - with ridges on maybe from
when they were spun to shape.  They were about 15-20cm in diameter so they
might do.

Hope this helps

Mike
Wellington, NZ