Re: PlasmaSonic SSTC Final Parts List release

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: PlasmaSonic SSTC Final Parts List release
>Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 15:14:10 -0600
>
>Original poster: "Jocelyn Duquette by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com>
>
>is there anyone selling that product?

the 48N50s?  Look on ebay.  Search for IXFN* or IXYS*.  If you want the
P460s, search IRF* or IRFP*.  The selller was Debra Miller (thats the ebay
name).  I bought 125 IRFP260s for only $50 as well.  Great deals!

Steve Ward