Feedback SSTC mistake?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Hey List,

        Here is the latest board that I've come up with. I know that it is
more than likely poor in quality when compared to a board designed by
someone who
actually knows something of electronics. Anyhow, I am in hopes that one or
many of you can double check this PCB for any errors. Here is a picture of it.
http://members.aol-dot-com/robynsaddiction/FB2.jpg
The schematics can be found at www.hvguy-dot-com, and also on Steve Wards
webpage. I used the ones from Steve's webpage, so you might want to use
those as the
primary schematics. Thanks everyone!

                                                              -Richard Harris