How to determine three-phase power

Original poster: "Zagarus Rashkae by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi All,

I want to get a three-phase feed into my house for DC
tesla coiling and I decided to do some research. I
looked out the window and saw 3 wires on the power
poles that come down my street. Going down the street
I saw that consecutive pole pigs were connected to
different lines on th power poles. Now to make sure, I
have to get a neighbor that's supposedly using a
different phase of the 3-phase line and measure
voltage from my house to their house via really long
power cord... :-) But before I do that, I want to ask
the Tesla list if my speculation is correct.

Thanks,

Chris