Re: compact oil insulated secondaries?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/23/03 3:51:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>One of those circle cutters that has a single point on a bar that sticks
>out from the middle will make a smoother cut, and you can move the cutting
>point in infinitely small steps.

I can attest to this and have the 2" scar down my right index finger to
prove it! Make sure that all the set screws are very tight and recheck them
every few minutes. The best of these have a longer crossbar and a small
movable counterweight opposite the cutter.

Matt D.