RE: SRSG questions

Can you just rent an angle grinder for 1/2 a day...

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/sync_motor.txt

Yellow pages.  Call around to tool rental places...  Angle grinders are
very common rental tools...  You may have to buy the disk too but still far
far cheaper than a new tool...  "Friends" tend to hide these from you too
till you ask around ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry