SRSG questions

Original poster: "Zagarus Rashkae by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi All,

I have a few questions about SRSGs.

1) How big should the disk be for a certain power? (In
my case, between 2-6 or so KVA from a MOT stack)

2) Will a 1/2 HP 3450 sync'd to 3600 RPM motor be
overkill for the aforementioned disk?

3) What do I do for phase control? Can I grind the
flats on the rotor and place the electrodes so that I
know where in the AC waveform it will fire?

4) If it is possible to determine phasing before
powering it up, how?