Test Equipment for Sale

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Tektronix 2430A Oscilloscope QTY 3    $500.00 each
2-channel, 150MHz, digital storage scope with full measurement capabilities
(duty cycle, frequency, pw, etc...)
GPIB and video and printer / plotter output

Agilent 3478A Digital Multimeter QTY 4   $400.00 each
GPIB, 2 and 4 wire measurements, fully programmable

Agilent 6624A 4-Channel System DC Power Supply QTY 2 $500.00 each
Fully programmable, GPIB

Here is a picture of some of the equipment listed above.  I'm not doing as
much consultant work anymore and am trying to free up room and get rid of a
lot of this
stuff..  Plus my wife is constantly saying, "What are you going to do with
all that stuff?"

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/gentilcorp/lab04.jpg

The Captain