Caps for sale

Original poster: "P. Marlow Miller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <marlow-at-rconnect-dot-com>

I have some caps for sale .015mfd -at-25kv GE cat#17f463   Dimensions are 13.5L
x 4.0w x5.0H
   The case is gnd, and there is a 3in x 4in insulator one end of the top of
the case for hookup

These are pulse caps out of the modulator of a linear accelerator the was
just decommissioned
They are also pcb free.
  I am asking for $50.00ea or 2 for $75.00

   contact me directly for more info or I can send a picture if needed

marlow-at-rconnect-dot-com