Re: Coil winders

Original poster: "Daniel Hess by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhess1-at-us.ibm-dot-com>

I built a coil winder out of an old, decommissioned IBM Copier II. It had
all the motors, chains, sprockets, etc., and frame sides to build a large
capacity winder. Will handle a coil form up to 21" x 7'. It's constructed
similar to a lathe, the bed of which I fabricated from high quality 2x4'
lumber.

I don't get to use it near as often as I wish.

Daniel