Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:26:22 -0700
From: Mark McElyea <powcom-at-attbi-dot-com>
To: chip-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Crookes and Geissler Tubes.

Dear Chip Atkinson,

I collect scientific instruments and have a collection of about 35
Geissler and Crookes tubes. I want to purchase a high voltage device to
light them. We live in the San Francisco, Oakland, Walnut Creek area of
California. We were told there was someone very knowledgeable in the
Oakland area. Would you know of anyone in this area that could help us?

Sincerely, Mark McElyea