Transformer for Sale?

Original poster: "Daniel Seifer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <drs9-at-duke.edu>

Hey everyone, my name is Daniel, and my partner John and myself are new to
this list.  We are currently undergraduate physics majors at Duke
University, and we've gotten it into our heads to build a tesla coil, catch
is, we don't have very long to do so.  We've got everytyhing we need except
transformer(s), and that's what this email concerns.

   I've looked on Ebay, and there is only one 15kV 30mA transformer up.
We'd like to get a least 15kV and 60mA, so we're looking for a 15kV 60mA or
another 30 mA.
Anybody have anything that they'd sell?
*we'll pay higher than what people are getting on ebay, to make it worth
anyone's while that could sell.  A 15kV 90 or 120 would be cool, but I have
gathered that those are quite rare.

Thanks everyone,
Daniel & John
"Duke Tesla"