Re: Z-Machine Sparkage- Try this at home!!

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

iv observed this too, I think its the same as the 'water powered electric
generator' where you staticly charge water by attracting electrons with a
charged ring (the charge on the ring is not used up), and then let the drip
fall into a bucket, carrying its electric charge with it.
After enufe voltage, the drops fall slower and slower, some will even stop
and go back up!
(Ie, its the electostatic forces attracting and repeling the water)
Btw.. I also noticed my home made caps feel like they pulse (without even
touching them) when my spark gaps fire. I wonder if you can move air with
just electrostatic force. (ie no moving parts speaker)