Re: Z-Machine Sparkage

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Looks a lot like a newer version of the old PBFA II(Particle Beam Fusion
Accelerator II) I saw there on a special tour about 1985.  It had something
like 36 Marx gens firing at the target.  It had two sections arund it for
cooling and insulation, inner one filled with oil, outer with water.  I
have a magazine Sandia published at the time around somewhere...

Nick A

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/featuredemail