PE cutting board source (free!)

On another mailing list, I saw the following suggestion, useful for those
with more time than money:

Hello to all:
Just a note about these cutting boards. Most restaurants use these and have
to replace them from time to time for health department reasons. When they
do, they just toss them. They are usually large sized and thick, with some
knife wear on both sides...makes no difference for our use, eh?

Just ask the manager of your local hangout to let you know when this is
about
to happen and pickup their rejects for free... Should be enough for a
lifetime.

Regards,
Mel Frost
KD7DCR - Coeur d'Alene, ID