Re: More power, fewer turns of primary?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

For a conventional coil, neglecting primary losses, the number of turns of
your primary will be will be dependent upon the resonant frequency of the
secondary / toroid coil.
If you are increasing your power input and everything else is the same, you
will still use the SAME EXACT number of turns.
Generally, larger coils (more power) use larger sized capacitors.
Increasing primary capacitor size will mean less turns on the on the primary
coil as resonant frequency will increase.

The Captain